These flourless blueberry pancakes are made with no eggs or dairy whatsoever! They are so easy to blend and are packed with protein, these healthy pancakes are also vegan, dairy free, gluten free, and delicious ...!
While an all-purpose flour will work, I opted to keep pancakes flour-free, so I used rolled oats. Rolled oats are the healthiest grains on earth, they are a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants plus, oats give almost a cookie dough texture to these pancakes (YUM). Let's embrace these blueberry pancakes and have them for breakfast or breakfast for dinner!!. Enjoy.
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 medium Banana (Go bananas & add 2 :p)
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 Cup blueberries
- Toppings: Figs, Blueberries, Peanut Butter & Maple Syrup
1. In a high speed blender add all your ingredients, except for the blueberries, and blend until a thick batter remains. Fold in the blueberries but do not blend.
2. Preheat a lightly greased pan on a medium heat. Once hot, pour a quarter cup portions of the batter in the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the edges start to brown. Flip and cook for further minute or two. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
3. Be creative and add all the toppings you want!. Serve & Enjoy
Hi everyone, I'm a college student working towards a career in Social Work. I love to try new things, so I made this blog to share my experiences with all of you. In here you will find tips and stories about my own personal experiences! An overall spice of how to make an impact on people's life's, travel tips, guidance to a better living, and a variety of healthy recipes!